Salary: 21 - 24k D.O.E.
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join an expanding creative agency in Hamble, Southampton. Waterline Media are looking for a new person to join their passionate team to work with the Brand Marketing Manager to maintain multiple clients communication channels.
Waterline Media has grown to provide photographic, video, design and marketing services to a long list of household name brands in the marine, luxury, and superyacht sectors. Their high production values mean that the services offered are always beyond expectations, with results being delivered on time, no matter what it takes to turn them around. The team operate in a focused, yet relaxed atmosphere, and look to each new challenge with relish.
To find out more about the company visit: http://www.waterlinemedia.com/ourstory/
If you are passionate about marketing and looking to develop your career within a creative and varied role, then this role is for you.
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing Manager to implement marketing strategies across a wide spectrum of clients and industries.
- Provide fact checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of emails, website content and other promotional materials.
- Create relevant social media content in line with each brand’s guidelines for relevant channels including interactive campaigns, luxurious photography and creative videography utilising brand assets, products, services and results.
- Scheduling, composing and posting content across all social media channels, owning the weekly content calendar.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of social media activity to ensure projects are running smoothly.
- Spot opportunities to be reactive and drive engagement with multiple clients social community.
- Work closely with the creative team to produce engaging content.
- Help with ad-hoc tasks related to Social Media and PR.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years Social Media Experience in a business environment.
- Professional qualification in Social Media Marketing.
- Proven track record of growing social channels and using scheduling software.
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment without reducing the quality of work.
- Excellent knowledge and application of Social Media best practices across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and integration with other marketing channels.
- Team orientated with an ability to work autonomously.
- Commercially and results driven.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Conscientious, calm under pressure and is able to prioritise effectively.
- Competent at Photoshop and working with imagery.
Beneficial but not essential:
- Knowledge and interest in the marine and sailing industry.
- Working knowledge of full Adobe CC software.
- Photography and video editing experience.
Please send us your latest CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.